When you launch a XenDesktop session, it hangs on “Connecting…” status forever. This occurs only to a particular user whiles other users are able to get the XenDesktop sessions from same delivery group.
- Using XenDesktop 7.5
- User Receiver version 22.214.171.124461
- Using MCS
- XenServer 6.2 for VMs Hypervisor in a Pool with HA enabled
- iSCSI storage for VM locations
- Using Windows 7 SP1 desktop image
- VDA 126.96.36.19923
- Static and Non-persistent desktop type
When you logon to Desktop Delivery Controller, you notice that VM assigned for the reported user is showing up as Powered Off and “Unregistered” as shown below
p>Restart the VM to see if it gets properly registered.