Careers

Notes about appearing for TSICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) exam

Posted on

Following are the instructions to the Candidate given on the TSICET Hall Ticket. Following are the instructions at the Exam Center: Further details: If you forget the Hall Ticket, you are still allowed to the Exam on provision of showing Soft copy You may also, even allowed to download your hall ticket from the exam center if there is a Wi-Fi connection available If you reach exactly on time (on the last minute) but at wrong exam center, you are still allowed to write the exam. FROM TSICET 2016 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: MEDIUM OF TEST: English only for Section-C and English […]

Advertisements
Careers

Do you belong to Local Candidate for Reservation in State-wide Universities of Telangana State w.r.t A.P. Reorganization Act and Presidential Order 371?

Posted on

If you are applying for Admissions into various colleges of State-Wide Universities in Telanaga State, you’ll require to know the below rules: Reservation in Statewide Universities (as per Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 ( Lr. No: 1959/TE/A2/20152,dated 29042015): The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved (these seats can be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential […]

Careers

Most Common Interview Questions and Answers on Citrix Technologies

Posted on

Most Common Interview Questions and Answers on Citrix Technologies including XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services and NetScaler, etc., This is an attempt to make a list of typical questions you can expect in the initial technical round for Citrix Administrator, Engineer, L1, L2, L3 and SME positions.  Apparently most people can answer these questions just by preparation but it makes to the interviewer about how strong the candidate in basic overview. What is Delivery Controller? Delivery Controller is the Core component of XenDesktop v5 & above, using  FMA.  It is the server that centrally manages the XenDesktop site. At least one […]