Important note before starting any of the below actions:
- When you re-install OS on your mobile devices, you’ll loose the warranty for your device
- when you run below steps you’ll loose all of your apps, data, etc., from your device. You need to the make sure backing up your data well before
Upgrading Android on Samsung Mobile devices/phones majorly involves installing
- a Recovery Software (Clockwork Mod Recovery) on the device,
- cleaning/Wiping the Phone Data and
- installing the Android ROM and
- again cleaning the cache
Installing Clockwork Mod Recovery Software on your mobile device:
- Download the CWM6 Recovery.zip file.
- Then copy this file into your sd card without extracting it.
- Then enter into Recovery Mod By Pressing Power key+Home Key Simultaneously.
- After it Choose install zip from sd card>>>Choose CWM6 Recovery.zip.
- Press Yes
- Reboot System Now.
- Then follow the steps in : How to Install Android 4.2.2 in Samsung Galaxy Fit tutorial for step-by-step operations.
Downloadable File Sources That I used and worked fine on Samsung Galaxy Fit.